Dermablend Cover Creme Review

First Impression: Dermablend Professional Cover Creme




If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, the Dermablend Professional Cover Creme is for you.    Their website describes it as


Lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tones. Cover Creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Glides on evenly. Delivers all day hydration. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth.

This product, according to the website, is especially great for those who want to cover
- Vitiligo
- Birthmarks
- Rosacea
- Burns
- Pigment Disorders
- Scars
- Bruising

I have none of these problems, but I still really enjoy this product.  I use it either as a concealer; it think it works much better as one. It does a great job covering redness, dark circles freckles or acne.  I apply it first and if I want to wear foundation, I apply it overtop.  

No brush is needed to apply this either; just rub your fingers in the tub and apply to places you want to conceal. Make sure to rub it in well so it does not appear cake-y.




It's finish is neither matte nor very dewy.  I would recommend putting a setting powder on top if you do not want to wear foundation.  It is long lasting and is SPF 30, which is great all year round!




The shade I have is caramel beige.  It is an almost perfect match to my skin (I am NC44 at MAC). It is a little hard to see but it is in about the center of my arm.

1oz (28g) size tub costs $35.  It can be found at Ulta as well as on the Dermablend website.

One thing to note is the top of it contains a film-y layer but once you break through, it is very, very creamy.  It has no fragrance.

Overall

This product is definitely worth the price.  Do not worry if the texture when you first open it is not as creamy as expected; once you get past the top layer, it is nice and smooth.


♡B.

Comments

Popular Posts