December Favorites (B)

December Beauty Favorites

Hey! I hope y'all are having a fabulous holiday season! I can't believe the New Year is almost here :P.  With my birthday last month, I have had so many new products to try and here are the ones I loved this month!! :)

Stila In The Know Palette



I got this for my birthday and I love it!! This palette is full of many great neutral, matte shadows.  I did a review earlier this month.  My two favorite shades are clay and rain.  I wear clay all over the lid and rain in the crease and outer corner.  It gives a very nice natural eye look.

Covergirl 'Everlasting' Lipstick

I got this in the month of December at CVS for 50% off and I absolutely love it.  It is very similar to MAC's Amorous, but with a little more glitter.  Perfect for Christmas and/or New Years.

 MAC 'Blunt' Blush

I got this at the end of November as a contouring shade and it is wonderful.  I am an NC44 in MAC shading and with a light hand it is perfect! It is matte and can be built if necessary.

 Clinique High Impact Mascara

I got a sample of this as a 100 point perk at Sephora and I love it.  It lengthens amazingly!  I think it is still one of the 100 point perks so if you want to try it, I would definitely recommend it. In my experience, there was absolutely no clumping; Julie experienced some however, so definitely try before you buy.

 Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Got this in the middle of the month and it is already a favorite.  It adds a lot of length and volume without any clumping.  I use either one or two coats.

 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

This mascara separates lashes very well!  It also adds great length without clumping.  I use this mascara layered on top of the Clump Crusher for intense lashes. (Julie: I have also used this mascara, and I completely agree. It's amazing!!!)

 Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad 003: Smokey Purple

I bought this at the end of November and I literally used it daily in college (when I had the time to put on makeup).  I would put the left (pink) shade all over the lid and the top (deep purple) shade in the outer corner, crease and bottom lash line.  Then the lightest shade as inner corner and brow bone highlighter.  Then add some liner, mascara and good to go! Since I have brown eyes, the purples definitely enhanced them.

 Soap & Glory Hand Food
I got the mini for my birthday and it is amazing! It smells very sweet and it is moisturizing.  The mini is perfect for your backpack or purse.  Perfect for the wintertime, when skin can get very dry!

 Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

Got the miniature from Sephora and so far I am loving it.  It has definitely helped my dark circles, which are very bad! I know it is $32, which is steep, so I am not sure if I am going to buy the full.  I will post a review when I have used it for a longer time.

Lemme know some of your favorites in the comments below!

♡B.

Comments

Popular Posts