Benefit Bella Bamba Dupe


Hey guys, so today I have a dupe for y'all! It's a dupe of the Benefit Bella Bamba blush. If you wanna know more, keep on reading!

The Bella Bamba blush is a very popular, very beautiful blush, but to me, it is overpriced ($28!!). The blush that I have is the L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush is 502 Soft Pink (~$13).

Left: L'Oreal Right: Benefit

Now the L'Oreal blush is a whipped consistency, while the Benefit is a powder consistency. However, the colors are very similar. The Benefit looks a bit lighter because it has a bit more shimmer in it than the L'Oreal. If you want that silver sheen, just add a silvery highlight on top. Even then, the L'Oreal blush plus a highlighter (like the Mary Luminzer, which can be found frequently on Hautelook for $12) could be cheaper than the Benefit product. On a personal note, I love the finish of the L'Oreal more and I think it has better staying power!

What do you guys think? Let me know!

<3 B.

Comments

Popular Posts