Hey guys! Today I am going to show you my June 2013 Beauty Favorites.
1. Revlon Super Lusterous Lipgloss in 'Super Natural': This is the perfect nude lipgloss. Not sticky and lasts for a good amount of time (not longer than other lipglosses) ~ $7
2. MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark: Since it is summer, I don't use liquid foundations. This gives good coverage for slight redness and small pimples ~ $30
3. Nars Casino Bronzer: I like this for a slight contour. The shimmer is not visible on the face ~ $36
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: I use this brush for everything! It is amazing ~ $8
5. ELF Kabuki Brush: I use this to apply the MSF ~ $6
6. L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Medium: Perfect Brightening Concealer ~ $11
7. Sephora Eyeliner in '07 Brown': Perfect bronze liner; great for the summer ~ $14
8. Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle: Smells just like sweet watermelon ~ $2-20
9. Maybelline Baby Lips (not shown) in 'Twinkle': Really hydrating and smells good ~ $4
10. Benefit Sun Beam (not shown): Perfect bronze highlight for the summer ~$17-30
Here are swatches of the swatchable stuff :)
Hope you guys like that! Lemme know what your favorites for the month are!!