MAC + Sephora Haul





Hey guys! Julie and I did a little shopping at MAC and Sephora today and we thought that we would share what we got!


Bianca

 MAC Indianwood Paint Pot. This is a beautiful light bronze. It is very similar to Urban Decay's Smog, but a shade lighter.  It is also like a more golden version of Maybelline Bad to the Bronze. They describe it as a 'metallic antique bronze'. $20.

Nars Smudgeproof Base. I got a sample of this in a 500 point perk and it is amazing for keeping your under eye concealer on all day!!! I have exceptionally oily under eyes and this actually allows my concealer to stay on! Which is perfect because I have very bad under eye dark circles. $25.

Nars Via Veneto Eyeliner. I heard from missglamorazzi and itsbl0ndie that this lasts on your waterline really well. I am wearing it now and it is pretty good. It is not the longest lasting but it doesn't bleed onto the lower lash line. $24.

Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil. I got this to be a makeup remover and the pump sold me completely. I will probably do a post on how this stuff is. $15.

Diorshow Mascara. This is the 100 point perk and I have always wanted to try it. I will probably post a review on how it is.

Julie

MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot. This is a gorgeous pinky peach color. It is a lot like the shades in the Urban Decay Naked 3. They describe it as a 'frosted dirty peach'. $20.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. This is a great exfoliant. I used a different one before, which I loved, so I wanted to try this one out. $20.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I saw itsbl0ndie do a review of it and her lashes looked so good that I had to get it. $23.

Let us know what you think of these or if you have any suggestions (especially about long lasting waterline eyeliners).

Love,
Bianca and Julie

Comments

Popular Posts