Products I've Used Up


Hey guys, so today I wanted to share my opinions on some products that I've used up/ almost used up.



One. Up and Up Cotton Ovals. These are amazing pads for applying toner or makeup remover.  Already Repurchased.
Two and Three. Simple makeup wipes, face and eyes respectively. They both irritated my eyes. I didn't think they were as sensitive as they claim. No Repurchase
Four. L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer. I like it, but it isn't as good as some of the higher end versions. For darker skinned people, the medium and deep shades go darker than all of the Maybelline ones. Already Repurchased.
Five. Biore Nose Pore Strips. I think these are pretty good pore strips. They only clean the pores at the surface, so deep down blackheads aren't removed. Would repurchase.
Six. Urban Decay Primer Potion Sample. A great primer with no creasing. Bought 2 full sized ones.


Seven. Forever 21 Makeup Remover Wipes in Lavender. Adequate for a $3 package. If you don't wear a lot of makeup/ mascara, then I would get it. No Repurchase.
Eight. Twinkling Night BBW Candle. Smells nice, but not my favorite. No Repurchase.
Nine. Olay Night 7 Effects Face Cream. I like it because it smells nice and hydrates, but for the price I bet there are better. Already Repurchased.
Ten. Watermelon Lemonade Candle. Love love love it! My favorite scent. Bought 3 full sized.
Eleven. Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark/Deep Brown. Love it. It blends well, but don't rest your head on anything immediately bc it will stain cloth. Repurchased.
Twelve. Vera Wang Princess. I love this scent. It is such a classic sweet scent. If you like sweet, slightly floral scents, definitely check it out! The Pink Princess is a much sweeter scent, so if you want a fruitier one, check it out. Not repurchased (expensive and I love my Viva la Juicy).
Thirteen. L'oreal Million Lashes. Alone, I don't think this mascara does anything. It is a good layer mascara for volume, but there are better ones that do both. Not repurchased.
Fourteen. Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama. I really did not like this one, which surprised me because of all the hype that surrounded it. Didn't curl, didn't volumize, a little lengthening. Not repurchased.
Fifteen. Covergirl Lashblast Volume. I like this mascara. It is very black so alone it works well, and it is a great volumizing one, if you layer it on a lengthening one. It defines the lashes so much. If you are starting out, either try this or the Covergirl Clump Crusher. Might repurchase.

I hope that helps! Let me know how you guys fared with this stuff!

<3 B. 

Comments

Popular Posts